Introduction to Ketogenic food, fasting and personal health journey how of how Trudy Ann reduced her insulin
resistance from a complicated medical history and improved her overall health.
- Most of the recipes in this course use dairy. All recipes are vegetarian.
- Learn the benefits of ketogenic low carb meals.
- Printable shopping list of healthy low carb foods.
- List of foods to avoid.
- Resources for optimal health.
- Tips on how to succeed.
- 1+ hour videos including 12 Indian and fusion keto meal prep.
- 11 printable bonus recipes with nutritional information.
- Instructions for soaking and sprouting your food to improve your gut health.
- Resources from medical professionals, researches, scientists who prescribe food as medicine.
Once you enroll in the course, you’ll have a lifetime access to all the course content.
Get access to 11 recipe cards that can be downloaded offline.
A special discount promo code will be provided at the end of the course to avail a discount on Trudy Ann’s teas, spices & cookbook.
Some restrictions applied.
Traditional Indian Cookbook Trudy Ann’s Masala KitchenTrudy Ann Tellis
For Diabetes The Complete Guide to Fasting Dr. Jason Fung
For Weight Loss The Obesity Code Dr. Jason Fung
Medical Myths Lies My doctor Told Me Dr. Ken Berry
For Multiple Sclerosis Wahls Protocol Dr. Terry Wahls
Traditional Diet recipes Nourishing Traditions Sally Fallon
Cancer treatment Gerson Therapy
Mediterranean Diet The Pioppi Diet Dr. Aseem Malhotra
“If you are new to Keto or just want some new ideas, this is the right place. Authentic recipes are clearly explained against a beautiful background. You can watch the video and then download the recipes, which I found really helpful. I look forward to the next course.” — KAREN COELHO